Electricity Ltd. was established in 2009 in Sofia, and it is specialized in examination, design, construction, commissioning, maintenance and repair of MV and LV cable lines, switchgears, transformer substations, internal installations, and lighting systems.
Electricity Ltd. offers the following services:
- Examination, design and coordination of projects for external power supply for any kind of new buildings (public, residential, commercial and industrial buildings, houses, etc.).
- Assistance in issuing right of way. Coordination of visas for transformers, single line diagrams of switchgear and power meters;
- Construction of trails, external power supply with low and medium voltage, underground lines;
- Construction of internal electrical installations in residential and commercial buildings, industrial and business enterprises, infrastructure projects;
- Supply and installation of transformer stations;
- Electrical panels
- Support of already constructed trails and transformer stations;
- Preparation of all documents for commissioning;
- Sizing, supply and installation of electrical panels;
- Delivery, installation and maintenance of diesel generators;
- Warning and sound system
- Structured cabling system and TV
- Fire alarming system
- Signaling equipment
- Subscription services
- Services with construction machinery
The company has the following certifications: ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001: 2004, BS OHSAS 18001: 2007, SA 8000 and ISO 50001: 2011.
Electricity Ltd. is a regular member of the Chamber of Commerce Builders of Bulgaria since 2010, and is registered in the Central Register of Professional Commerce Builders since 2009.
Electricity Ltd. has its own heavy machinery, construction equipment and specialized tools and equipment necessary for the implementation of quality electrical projects.
The company has more than 50 employees, as well as highly qualified managerial and executive staff.
The company “Boyko Astatkov – Armproekt” was registered in March 1995. It was founded by a family of construction engineers, who had graduated UACEG. Later, their children also chose to study at the same university.
The firm is one of the sponsors of the mathematical competitions and Olympiads that UACEG organizes.
The main activity of Armproekt is the construction of buildings and facilities, and can handle everything from design to the full completion buildings. The firm has carried out projects for residential, public and industrial buildings and facilities on the territory of Sofia, Pernik and the surrounding municipalities.
The company has a yard and storage space of 1690 square meters in Pernik, which is equipped with two cranes, tensioning machines, and all necessary tools for cutting and forming reinforcing irons, construction mechanization, as well as their own transport. The firm makes, delivers and installs armature on some of the competitive prices in the country.
The success of the company lies in the high quality execution of the construction and installation works; the strict abidance to deadlines and the superb communication skills of the team, be it with clients, designers and construction authorities in Bulgaria.
The firm has a highly qualified team of construction engineers, members of CEID, technical managers, economists and dedicated workers. Armproekt is a member of BCC.